Shims for fitting 25.4mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 48mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
Tub of 25 Grade 25, 7/32" loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25: - Dura Ace or Campy Record quality - 25 per tub
- Includes stock replacement retainers for headsets, bottom brackets and hubs - Headsets: (8) 5/32"x22, (8) 5/32"x16, (8) 3/16"x15, (24) 5/32"x20; - Bottom brackets: (12) 1/4"x9, (16) 5/16"x9, (16) 5/16"x10 - Hubs: (8) 3/16"x7, (16) 1/4"x7
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
Need a non-quick-release seatpost collar with some major bling? Then Salsa's Lip-Locks are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Clamp with Rack Mounts is an ingenious adapter that gives you a super-secure and clean way to mount a rear rack on your bicycle. This light and durable aluminum piece simply takes the place of your seat tube collar. It includes a stainless-steel binder bolt and 2 5mm screws for rack attachment.
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
Threaded headset keyed locknut washer - Bag of 10
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$7.99 - $9.99
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Pro Compressionless brake housing eliminates flex from cable actuated braking systems, increasing power and improving lever feel. - KEB-SL - linear strand, Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing with Slick-Lube liner - Perfect for full-housing, high-performance bikes with mechanical disc or rim brakes - 20 black alloy lined end caps, 10 black POP end caps included
$27.99 - $56.99
Sport brake housing packs high performance features into a colorful and durable package, making it a functional and aesthetic upgrade. - Slick-Lube lined housing reduces friction for faster cable movement and better braking response - High carbon internal steel coil for improved stiffness - Appropriate for Teflon coated cables as well as steel and galvanized
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$10.00 - $10.99
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$9.98 - $10.99
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Dimension Stem Column Adaptors - Total quill length 180mm - Measurement from minimum insertion to top of steerer adaptor is 118mm - Alloy - Quill insertion diameter: 1-inch
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
$40.00 - $50.00
Dimension Steerer Extender adds 2 to 3-1/4" height to steerer. - Extender clamps to steerer; stem clamps to extender - Adds 2 to 3-1/4-inch height to threadless steerer - Includes top cap and long bolt - 40mm of threadless steerer is required for proper installation - Do not stack steerer extenders; no more than one steerer extender recommended per bike - WARNING: Dimension Steerer Extender is not recommended for use on forks with carbon fiber steerers
$9.99 - $11.99
- Economy level forged alloy seat post clamps for BMX and cruiser bikes with 1" / 25.4mm seat posts - Clamp Size: 25.4mm - Material: Alloy
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
Page 1 of 24 Next page